- Simply scroll through to the date you require
- If the time slot you need is free, press the plus sign on the date, complete the online form and submit to the booking secretary
- We will send you a confirmation that the booking has been accepted
- Nearer the time of your booking you will receive an invoice for the hire charge and deposit, as appropriate
- Access codes for the hall and instructions will be sent to the email address used to book no later than 24 hours before your booking
Click on the button to check availability and book online.
Note 1: This will take you to an off-site diary. Please use your Browser tabs or arrows to return to the main website
Note 2: Hallmaster are updating the system and we are having issues with text on some devices. This should be fixed mid-August
If you are running a course or class at the hall, we are more than happy to advertise it free of charge on this website. Again, get in touch via our contact page link above.
You can also advertise in our local Parish Magazine, contact the bookings secretary for details